- To undertake research and evaluation studies on prevailing socio-economic problems;
- To prepare and implement action project and try out some innovations in field through taking up experimental action programmes;
- To undertake educational and training activities and assist in effective implementation of developmental programmes and policies;
- To conduct Seminar, Workshop and awareness building programme on different important and related subject.
- To help identified vulnerable groups through charitable activities such as education, medical relief, credit financing and other acts of general public utility and welfare, including support by way of income generating activities.